Read the full article now
- Bondholders accepted pennies on the dollar to enable this bankruptcy agreement – what often happens by the time they get to court.
- Who will the new lenders-turned owners choose to be on their board – and lead it?
- Hints from as recently as last week give an idea of how they will proceed in running the company once the pre-pack is approved.
- The debt issue remains: how will it be divvyed up between take-back paper and restated debt.
- Will the new Audacy be a rebuild or a fire sale – recent clues tell which way it’s going to lean.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic