- Wait for it -- Nielsen’s answer to impression selling.
- Do you know what “audio activation” is? – neither do most radio sellers.
- The best way to sell more national business is to be like TV – here’s their new-found secret.
- How national advertisers view radio according to private surveys (advertisers like Allstate, P&G, Home Depot, Lowes, McDonald’s and others and not just their agencies).
- On-air programming will change when impression selling kicks in.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble