- Wait for it -- Nielsen’s answer to impression selling.
- Do you know what “audio activation” is? – neither do most radio sellers.
- The best way to sell more national business is to be like TV – here’s their new-found secret.
- How national advertisers view radio according to private surveys (advertisers like Allstate, P&G, Home Depot, Lowes, McDonald’s and others and not just their agencies).
- On-air programming will change when impression selling kicks in.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus