- And the winner is – yes, one radio group saw this sea change coming.
- For everyone else, sample these cutbacks that are even more draconian than previously.
- What the radio wind down will look like between now and 2025.
- There is a model to survive – you’re not going to like it – but here’s what the radio groups with the most to lose are thinking about implementing.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye