- The contentious relationship between Nielsen and its radio clients is about to get more complicated with news that their methodology is inflating streaming ratings and exposing terrestrial owners to cheap tricks by advertisers to get a lower rate.
- The reason for the streaming overcount that has just been discovered.
- The adverse effect on terrestrial listening.
- Why TV clients are getting their issues fixed but Nielsen ignores radio.
- How advertisers can use streaming overcount to get lower rates.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do