- The contentious relationship between Nielsen and its radio clients is about to get more complicated with news that their methodology is inflating streaming ratings and exposing terrestrial owners to cheap tricks by advertisers to get a lower rate.
- The reason for the streaming overcount that has just been discovered.
- The adverse effect on terrestrial listening.
- Why TV clients are getting their issues fixed but Nielsen ignores radio.
- How advertisers can use streaming overcount to get lower rates.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic