- Clue: the big groups love remote working as much as their employees – but changes are coming.
- How it will specifically affect pay and pay raises (for companies that are long overdue).
- They will even expand virtual even as other industries are trying to force their workers to come back to the office – but here’s the part radio employees may not like.
Try a few FREE SAMPLES here
Previous Stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM