- Clue: the big groups love remote working as much as their employees – but changes are coming.
- How it will specifically affect pay and pay raises (for companies that are long overdue).
- They will even expand virtual even as other industries are trying to force their workers to come back to the office – but here’s the part radio employees may not like.
Try a few FREE SAMPLES here
Previous Stories here
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up