- Clue: the big groups love remote working as much as their employees – but changes are coming.
- How it will specifically affect pay and pay raises (for companies that are long overdue).
- They will even expand virtual even as other industries are trying to force their workers to come back to the office – but here’s the part radio employees may not like.
Try a few FREE SAMPLES here
Previous Stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart