- What you’re going to get when two financially ailing radio groups are planning to work together. Crazier than you know.
- How iHeart is losing the most money yet playing their competitors for suckers – that’s you Audacy and Cumulus.
- The one thing that Audacy and Cumulus could do (together or alone) that would save the day – and here’s their boneheaded plan instead.
- Dunkin’ is opening a store in Boston with no employees – now, I just got Mary Berner and David Field to click for the details.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Another Group Reportedly Sharing Talent Fees
- Audacy’s Dumbest Format Ever
- iHeart’s “New Work Environment” & Pay Raises
- Berner’s Bongino Hesitancy, WideOrbit Nothingburger
- 75% Digital at Townsquare
- Storage Wars Selling at Cumulus
- “Dave FM” Doesn’t Know “Jack”
- 3rd Quarter Radio Revenue Leaked
- Audacy’s $40 Million Digital Acquisition
- The Pandemic Is Backfiring on Cumulus