- The recession will be like a radio promotion for Bob Pittman who in the past never missed an opportunity to reduce iHeart’s workforce during a very public crisis – his summer wish list to shrink the company footprint.
- What employees at Cumulus/Westwood fear the most – and why they’re right about the corporate focus on hurting the employees they retain.
- With revenue lagging Audacy will use the recession to do the unthinkable where no other radio group has gone before.
- For the smaller groups, indies and mom-and-pops, first look at what you’ll be competing against.
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
Report Newstips confidentially
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM