- In the past week Audacy lost more key sellers in Chicago and Detroit – why is this still happening and what’s the plan to stop it.
- How bad is it? The eye-popping exodus toll – don’t even try to guess, you’re too low – the complete list.
- Yes, the much-ridiculed Audacy sales compensation package isn’t helping but it’s something entirely different that is increasing the exodus.
- And the question everyone wants answered is how are Audacy regional VPs keeping their jobs while revenue tanks needlessly.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
Crazy Changes in Listening Habits
iHeart Stole Radio’s COVID Advertising
Facebook is Having Its Radio Moment
Nielsen Overestimates Streaming by 4x AQH
- Employees Win Action Against Cumulus and Still Lose
- Uncounted Radio Streams
- Audacy Reverse Stock Split Set for May 25
- A Warning About Vinyl
- The Secret Fight to Takeover Audacy
- Automakers Are Considering Removing Free FM
- A Pivotal Year for iHeart
- Uncharacteristically Negative Field Is Up to Something
- The Arrival of AI-Powered DJs
- A Warning About iHeart Local Ad Sales