- In the past week Audacy lost more key sellers in Chicago and Detroit – why is this still happening and what’s the plan to stop it.
- How bad is it? The eye-popping exodus toll – don’t even try to guess, you’re too low – the complete list.
- Yes, the much-ridiculed Audacy sales compensation package isn’t helping but it’s something entirely different that is increasing the exodus.
- And the question everyone wants answered is how are Audacy regional VPs keeping their jobs while revenue tanks needlessly.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM