- In the past week Audacy lost more key sellers in Chicago and Detroit – why is this still happening and what’s the plan to stop it.
- How bad is it? The eye-popping exodus toll – don’t even try to guess, you’re too low – the complete list.
- Yes, the much-ridiculed Audacy sales compensation package isn’t helping but it’s something entirely different that is increasing the exodus.
- And the question everyone wants answered is how are Audacy regional VPs keeping their jobs while revenue tanks needlessly.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up