- In the past week Audacy lost more key sellers in Chicago and Detroit – why is this still happening and what’s the plan to stop it.
- How bad is it? The eye-popping exodus toll – don’t even try to guess, you’re too low – the complete list.
- Yes, the much-ridiculed Audacy sales compensation package isn’t helping but it’s something entirely different that is increasing the exodus.
- And the question everyone wants answered is how are Audacy regional VPs keeping their jobs while revenue tanks needlessly.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart