- There’s lots of news among younger demographics lately who prefer streaming music services like Spotify and Apple Music over terrestrial radio – both have weaknesses but now radio has a way to regain listeners glued to their AirPods.
- It’s something that Spotify can’t do (they still think they need to be more like radio!).
- Nielsen stands in the way, but there is a workaround.
- Evidence that young music loving audiences would turn the radio back on for this new approach to music programming.
- There’s even a way for big consolidators to get in on this but don’t make the mistake they are sure to make.
Free samples here
Do you have information you want to share with Jerry confidentially? Email him privately here
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic