- Possible “cutouts” to help most radio stations absorb music performance rights fees – some of them are outrageous.
- The old argument that radio sells records is no longer cutting it – here’s radio’s best 2021 counter argument backed by facts.
- The car was once radio’s best defense against performance rights fees – the best argument now is totally different.
- Democrats are largely for music, Republicans for radio – the thing that will break the logjam.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio