Read the full article here
- The digital streaming model that turns “broadcasting dollars into digital dimes.”
- Technology over local programming – the consequences.
- Seamless repeaters putting limited amounts of programming and/or commercials targeting different geographies inside the larger Metro.
- How public stations are climbing above their commercial competitors’ rating rankers thanks to Nielsen – will the same be true for ‘zonecasting’?
- Geography is only one factor – and maybe the least important – for advertisers who enjoy cheap, highly-targetable advertising in digital stream.
Start a new subscription here
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio
- Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt