Read the full article here
- The digital streaming model that turns “broadcasting dollars into digital dimes.”
- Technology over local programming – the consequences.
- Seamless repeaters putting limited amounts of programming and/or commercials targeting different geographies inside the larger Metro.
- How public stations are climbing above their commercial competitors’ rating rankers thanks to Nielsen – will the same be true for ‘zonecasting’?
- Geography is only one factor – and maybe the least important – for advertisers who enjoy cheap, highly-targetable advertising in digital stream.
Start a new subscription here
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye
- Wall Street Bails on iHeart