- Just when you think Audacy and Cumulus have nothing left to sell, they’ve come up with this.
- Why investors are willing to throw millions at radio groups that have emerged from bankruptcy or are ready to go into it.
- Detailed: The riskiest new investment in radio since John Malone tried to take over iHeart.
- What speculators see in radio that shareholders do not.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: The Audacy Reorganization Talks …. Shockers Ahead from iHeart, Audacy … What’s for Sale at Audacy … Audacy to Renege on Pension Plans …Airplay and Attention Span … Bankruptcy Talks Accelerate After Audacy 2Q Earnings Disaster … What to Expect from 2nd Quarter Revenue … Record Labels Confirm the Decline of CHR … The Big Consolidators Plan for the Future … Chaos at Cumulus …
You may also like: The Race to Rebrand Radio … Listeners Paying Streaming Rate Hikes Rather Than Free Radio… Religion is Soaring, Salem is Not … The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed … Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media… Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy