- The evidence behind ABC’s The Golden Bachelor blatantly aimed at aging demographics.
- Proof positive that radio can regenerate a new generation of listeners even as young people are turning to digital.
- The way to develop new formats even where older listeners predominate.
- Hopeful history: How hippie WMMR was hatched on an older-skewing adult station – 50 years ago!
- Age in place or get younger?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business… Not That Format Hot Clock, This One …iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals …
You may also like: Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners … Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio … Audacy’s Copycat Bankruptcy … How Audacy is Sportswashing Investors
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy