- The two new surprising hot buttons according to a changing audience.
- The importance of influencers or not.
- If you’re not willing or able to cut commercial loads right now, these new core needs even supersede that.
- How to get record labels to start spending promotional money again to gain radio airplay.
- Turns out one of the weekend hit movies (Barbie and Oppenheimer) has some critical branding lessons.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale … The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business …
You may also like: Not That Format Hot Clock, This One … iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital … Listeners Demands to Return to Radio … Competing Against Failed Radio Groups … The New Station Owners … Cumulus All in On Exiting Radio … Turmoil Over Who Controls the Car Radio
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Cox Media Group Came Within Days of Being Sold
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy