- Out of places to eliminate iHeart employees there’s only one that has been “hands off” for years -- that looks like it’s about to change in 2022.
- Their next “Excellence Centers” idea to further consolidate programming.
- The ad economy has still not recovered but the anticipated iHeart RIFs are being driven for a very different reason.
- iHeart/Clear Channel has been laying off for two decades, here’s their most predictable pattern.
- iHeart has been averaging $50 million in cutbacks a year – here’s next year’s number.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here