- Out of places to eliminate iHeart employees there’s only one that has been “hands off” for years -- that looks like it’s about to change in 2022.
- Their next “Excellence Centers” idea to further consolidate programming.
- The ad economy has still not recovered but the anticipated iHeart RIFs are being driven for a very different reason.
- iHeart/Clear Channel has been laying off for two decades, here’s their most predictable pattern.
- iHeart has been averaging $50 million in cutbacks a year – here’s next year’s number.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here