- The age group buying the most new music.
- Should radio be concerned about TikTok and Instagram in reaching younger demos.
- Potential problems for the music business.
- The new role for music radio that works.
- Keep an eye on “fandom”.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Only 2 Radio Groups Are Profitable
- iHeart Deal Buzz
- Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing?
- A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch
- Audacy & Beasley Destroy Their Vegas Station Swap
- Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success
- A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs
- Shakeup in Station Management
- Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio
- Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt