- The latest financials -- when Audacy will have to channel iHeart and Cumulus and enter bankruptcy.
- Remember that $75 million loan they did a few weeks back where they put up their future collections as collateral? Now we know why.
- EBITDA is down, revenue is down, their stock is down and that’s still not the thing that’s going to force them into bankruptcy.
- What stays and what goes between now and then.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers