Entercom may be in worse trouble than iHeart and yes, Cumulus.
It is now a “Zombie company” that exists to pay its debt.
- In a pandemic-triggered recession, this unbelievable set of circumstances is acting like an accelerant.
- Entercom was a mess before this happened back to the botched CBS Radio merger and any sound company doesn’t have a $1 stock price.
- Bad balance sheet, no workable strategy.
- They could cut more employees but because of its rapid decline that will not be enough.
- iHeart Gaming of Media Monitors Exposed
- 1 Record Label Is Worth More Than the Radio Business
- Radio’s Sudden Rebranding
- The Number David Field Is Hiding
- The Cumulus Struggle to Remain Solvent
- Audacy Burning Through Cash at Record Pace
- Pittman & Bressler’s Fix for iHeart
- Epic Cumulus 1st Quarter Fail, Shakeup
- Audacy Planning More Management Layoffs
- Agent: Radio Talent Book Drops 50%