Read the full article now
- As incredible as it may seem -- why the drop from $1.9 billion to $350 million in debt will still not be enough.
- Audacy’s big mistake in their bankruptcy filing that poses a problem even when they emerge.
- Why their newly converted equity will continue to decline in value risking another default on the reinstated debt.
- The impact of programmatic buying when interest on their $350 million loan needs to be repaid.
- Red flag for the 3 radio groups that will be filing for bankruptcy next – don’t make these mistakes that Cumulus, iHeart and now Audacy made to avoid being a “zombie” company.
- Cumulus Fears Takeover Bid
- Beasley Is Next
- The Hole in the Market for Radio
- No Rush to Pay iHeart’s Debt
- What Soros Wants by Buying Audacy’s Debt
- Young Demos and Podcasting
- SiriusXM Is Retreating from Cars
- Investors Turn Negative on Cumulus
- Investor Trying to Block Audacy Bankruptcy
- Podcasting Panic