- iHeart had a better quarter than Audacy and Cumulus, so why are they doctoring the numbers?
- How iHeart is misleading the public by burying the truth in their SEC filings.
- iHeart’s highly touted podcasting grew 184% -- now here’s what they didn’t tell you about that number.
- Subtract digital, podcasting, live events and other businesses and here’s iHeart’s radio bottom line.
Read the full article here
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations