- iHeart had a better quarter than Audacy and Cumulus, so why are they doctoring the numbers?
- How iHeart is misleading the public by burying the truth in their SEC filings.
- iHeart’s highly touted podcasting grew 184% -- now here’s what they didn’t tell you about that number.
- Subtract digital, podcasting, live events and other businesses and here’s iHeart’s radio bottom line.
Read the full article here
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains