- It has devolved to two buck chuck even with the Field family buying shares as fast as they can.
- The real trouble bubbling under Audacy’s surprise demise.
- Audacy is screaming out what is about to happen next.
- The major shakeups that were previously off the table.
- Why investors think 2nd bankruptcy-bound Cumulus ($12) and $6 billion indebted iHeart ($22) are better than $2 Audacy.
Read the full article here
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations