- Why radio should care about Spotify’s inartful trashing of “white noise” that is increasingly popular.
- The way radio can dissect an audience that is beginning to prefer chill as a source of entertainment.
- The “white noise” that Spotify is trying to kill earns up to $18,000 a month– more than most remnant ads radio has been resorting to lately.
- No, “white noise” isn’t the next affordable format for radio, but here’s what the trend suggests are a few that are.
Radio’s Fate Hangs in the Balance: 4th Quarter Pivotal for Survival
Music Radio’s Secret Weapon Against Streamers
How Consolidators Plan to Change Ad Sales
The End of the Market Manager
Audacy to Renege on Pension Plans
Free samples here
Have a tip we should know? Email here
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations
- Blocking TikTok’s Knockout Punch to Radio
- The Stakes in Audacy Bankruptcy Talks
- Class of ’27’s Changing Views on Radio
- iHeart is Coming After Your Spot Revenue
- The Effect of Nielsen’s Financial Problems on Radio