- The big 3 can’t sell or make a profit, but there is one more option.
- Cluster busters are coming.
- Why they are giving up on boosting anemic stock prices.
- Surprising news about Nielsen.
- Podcasting never materialized as promised, digital is a costly low-margin business and the national radio business decline is killing iHeart and Audacy – do they have one more pivot left?
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Click to read: Chaos at Cumulus … The Race to Rebrand Radio … Listeners Paying Streaming Rate Hikes Rather Than Free Radio … Religion is Soaring, Salem is Not … The Core Needs of Listeners Have Changed … Satellite has a Radio Problem … The Golden Bachelor Warning… Audacy’s Screwed Up Bankruptcy … The Rise of Unions in Media … Spillover Effects of a Disney TV Sale …
You may also like: The Projected Outcome of the Audacy Bankruptcy Talks … Audacy Hedges Its Bets … Threads, Twitter & Radio … Breaking Down Audacy’s 1-for3- Reverse Stock Split… AI’s Projected Impact on the Music Business … Not That Format Hot Clock, This One … iHeart’s Misleading AI Goals … Cash-Strapped Audacy Paying Millions to Retain Execs … Radio’s Streaming Mistakes … Radio rethinking Digital
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell