Read the full article now
- If the deal Bob Pittman struck with lenders cuts their $20 billion debt by $10 billion, why did iHeart have to file for bankruptcy.
- What about Liberty Media’s $1.1 billion offer to buy 40% of iHeart – here’s the status of Liberty’s takeover bid now that iHeart is in Chapter 11.
- Odd tactic – why is Clear Channel Outdoor being held out of the radio group bankruptcy.
- Already lawsuits are being threatened – here’s the effect they will have on how long iHeart will be in bankruptcy.
- Once the litigation finally ends – here is the likely new owner of iHeart.
Start a new subscription here