Read the full article now
- How employee security and toxic workplace issues are debasing the company.
- Their cure for sagging morale and what they are threatening to do about it.
- How the tenuous situation with Cumulus vendors is becoming a potential worry.
- Drastically falling EBITDA that will be a rude awakening to lenders who are currently in the dark about actual figures.
- Why lenders and bondholders may be concerned about Berner’s stewardship of Cumulus – and what that means to the company’s future.
- Evidence of eroding revenue sources and close calls.
Start a new subscription here