- Why did iHeart ask for regulatory approval to sell 100% of their company to a foreign investor who could then control it?
- And why did they fight UK-based Global Media when they tried to buy 49.9% of iHeart when it became legal to do so.
- Is it an accident or strategy that each major investor owns 10% or less of iHeart with the current owners owning the rest.
- What about John Malone’s Liberty Media (they own 10%) on record as saying they’d like to buy controlling interest in iHeart or Apple reportedly after 25%.
- Here’s the deal iHeart is really angling to do.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here