Let’s cut to the quick.
With the Cumulus takeover of Citadel looming and ad business cooling off at the wrong time, radio groups are once again going to be in a firing mood.
Today I’ve got proven strategies from successful people that will make you indispensible exactly when you need it most.
I’ve broken this advice into two categories. Take a peek.
Marketing and sales:
1. Everyone loves an employee who can compel advertisers to pay full price. No discounting. No bundling. That alone can defy the sluggish economy and raise income. Makes you pretty indispensible. Here’s all you need to know.
2. What one thing could you do or teach someone you supervise to do that is better than being a super salesperson. This has both radio revenue applications and benefits selling interactive media. One critical thing that will make your company not want to let you go.
3. If I told you a proven way that you could get paying advertisers to be more excited about radio than ever before, would you try it? If you do, you will be responsible for an increase in business and your boss will know who it came from.
4. Bet no radio company would fire the person who could take out Groupon in their local market. Especially because you will be the reason all that Groupon money winds up on the air.
1. What is more valuable to a voice tracking crazed company than even cheap voice tracking itself? This innovative approach alone may make you a survivor or even get you promoted.
2. Do you think your owner would like to see a huge influx of fans listening to your radio station without spending a single cent or doing one promotion. This is it.
3. You could be the one who – once and for all – finds the perfect way to make social networking actually work for radio. And monetize it, too. You’ve never heard this great idea before.
Two critical areas – sales/marketing and programming.
PLUS …7 new and effective strategies to make it hard to do without you.
One of the benefits of membership is that I have your back.
Dig in to these ideas and make yourself indispensible.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (over 1,300 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.