- The real end game for iHeart’s new venture with Amazon’s Alexa – and it’s not listener engagement.
- How iHeart plans to connect unwitting listeners with stations that do not have live people working on-air.
- What young people really think of Alexa and voice activated listening may surprise you and certainly Bob Pittman.
- True or false: “This is a direct line to allow our audience to talk back, to share their thoughts and help influence what you hear on the radio” – okay, then, the four questions listeners really want to ask iHeart.
- How this “groundbreaking” move is all about iHeart’s competitors.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here