Read the full article now
- Compelling evidence that radio is unnecessarily driving even loyal listeners away.
- Let’s start with Beasley – you won’t believe what one of their Greater Media stations was clocked at for spot overload recently.
- Which group has well exceeded 30 units per hour – and counting.
- How sales starved groups are using trade to pump up revenue – and deceive their own investors.
- Pressure from Facebook and digital competitors is causing radio to take any ad at any price – here’s the percentage of how much digital is bleeding off the local radio spend.
- How radio is alarmingly following the magazine industry’s ad practices.
- A list of solutions – yes, there are ways to begin to put a stop to spot excesses and raise local revenue even while being pressured by digitally-minded local agencies. Some damn good alternatives.
Start a new subscription here