Read the full article now
- The surprise doom and gloom scenario Mary Berner’s CFO is now offering after initially assuring a reasonable turnaround.
- Just how bad is the latest Cumulus financial outlook.
- How did the court ignore these draconian predictions and approve the Berner Plan anyway and why unsecured creditors have returned to court to object.
- What’s real and what isn’t with Cumulus revenue – here are the confidential pacing’s as of last Friday.
- What happens to Lew Dickey’s takeover attempt? His “blank check” loan expires if no Letter of Intent is signed by mid-November – then what?
Start a new subscription here