Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why is it so difficult for radio’s three biggest groups to start regaining audience and revenue again?
- iHeart’s biggest strategic mistake.
- How Entercom keeps losing revenue with all those great CBS stations onboard.
- Why Cumulus is obsessed with controlling the narrative instead of growing revenue share.
- How lenders are prepared to turn radio’s best assets into Toys “R” Us.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Lew Dickey's Takeover Bid Update
Entercom’s Dire Future
Smart Speakers & Radio
Ramifications of 8 FM Stations Per Market
Entercom’s Projected CBS Merger Cutbacks
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,963 in our archive like these(scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.