7 fabulous growth opportunities for current or ex radio people:
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
1. The four companies I would send a resume to if I wanted to stay in radio. Know who is the best if you want to stay in radio.
2. An additional three radio groups that I will name because I rarely hear a complaint about them.
3. The next career for a radio program director (since Clear Channel and Cumulus are firing PDs in record numbers and other groups will likely follow). Don’t wait until it’s too late.
4. The next best growth business for radio personalities fired from their shows and disconnected from their loyal audiences.
5. Selling spot radio is out, but this is in. Know this option because it is going to be a moneymaking growth career.
6. The missing link to digital has been making money. Now there is a better way to have some big days.
7. Groupon has peaked. It’s over. But don’t let anyone get ahead of you on what’s after Groupon. It was made for radio people.
The answers start here.
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (1,400 pieces) and get daily email delivery, click “read more” for your choices.
One new media business startup idea every hour at the upcoming The 2012 Media Solutions Lab. Only 31 days left to save $300 on your registration while the discounted seats last.
Losing faith in yourself and your career leaves you with nothing. But with it, all things are possible as you will see in my new book “Out of Bad Comes Good – The Advantages of Disadvantages”. See why as Scott Peck says, “our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy or unfulfilled”. The book is now available at bookstores, online at Amazon.com and through the major e-readers for under $9.99. Read Jerry’s New Book
My Confidential NewsTip Hotline – join the best network for exposing the truth.
Talk to me privately here.