- A high profile Audacy market manager who drove 19 sellers to quit gets unceremoniously fired under the radar and replaced with a cheaper solution.
- THE REGIONAL GETS AWAY SCOT-FREE – How the guy who appointed her saved his neck while his mistake takes some time “to explore other opportunities”.
- CALL I-800-CALLCBS – Suddenly the safest job these days is not one held by legacy Entercom/Audacy employees.
- THE DONALD TRUMP OF RADIO – Where David Field’s “I Alone Can Fix It” mentality is headed next and concerns about one-way loyalty.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Plan to Take 100% of Local Buys
- Larkin’s Audacy Cuts
- Audacy’s Unspoken Plan to Avoid Bankruptcy
- The Cox Radio Sale Finalists
- The Mother of All Audacy Expense Cuts
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio