- What this means for Audacy stations and personnel
- Can David Field remain in power as Berner and Pittman did?
- Why Audacy market managers are in ill-humor
- The 10-to-1 reverse stock split as a Hail Mary
Report Newstips here (even the KGB doesn’t know where we get our tips).
Previously: Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed … Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio … How Employees Would Fix Audacy … $5,000 Springsteen Tickets … Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy … What iHeart Will Do… Audacy & iHeart Undercutting Ad rates by 75% … Audacy’s Big Reveal … A Paid FM App Replacing Car Radio … Radio Ad Revenue to Drop 10%Next Year …
You may also like: Warshaw Walks Away from Cumulus … Audacy’s Long Goodbye … Why Audacy Stock is Now Worth 77 Cents … iHeart Crashing … A Change in Radio Rates and Contract Length … Warshaw Inciting Cumulus Shareholder Revolt … Cumulus to Layoff Station Personnel … Westwood One to Shutter Another Division … The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio … Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains
- iHeart Fast-tracking AI at Stations