- Six specific things artificial intelligence can now do for radio stations at no cost.
- How AI can help discover new music – the number one interest of in-demo listeners.
- Microsoft is considering investing $10 billion in ChatGPT – here’s an early look as to why.
- The future for radio jobs if AI takes off.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read previous stories: Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff … Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio … How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban … Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely … Audacy on a Spending Spree … iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities … Saga’s First Big Bungle … Invasion of Foreign Owners to Local Radio … The Pivot Away from Podcasting … Consolidators Adopt New Layoff Strategy …
You may also like: Audacy’s Sale of Radio.com Exposed … 2023 Predictions … Consolidator to Cut Sales Commissions … Ch-ch-changes Ahead for Radio … Bongino Exit Only the Beginning … Music Tax Compromise May be Near … A Threat Even Bigger Than No Car Radio … Cumulus Scrambles to Sell More Assets … Cash Infusion Deals Exposed
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts