- Why selling a web domain is suddenly so important.
- How the Radio.com auction unlocks their future intentions.
- The Fields sweating or getting ready to pounce?
Report Newstips here
Previously: 2023 Predictions … Consolidator to Cut Sales Commissions … Ch-ch-changes Ahead for Radio …Bongino Exit Only the Beginning … Music Tax Compromise May be Near … A Threat Even Bigger Than No Car Radio … Cumulus Scrambles to Sell More Assets … Cash Infusion Deals Exposed … Not So Fast on No Saga Sale… AQH Erodes As Listener Demands are Ignored … Taylor Swift Fans Go After Ticketmaster …
You may also like: Financial Troubles at SiriusXM … 5 Warning Signs at Audacy … Feds Nail iHeart for Fake Ads… Townsquare’s Next Head Fake … Amazon’s Commercial Free Podcast Blitz … Only 2 Radio Groups are Profitable … iHeart Deal Buzz … Could Audacy’s Board Do a Disney CEO Firing? … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities