- Pay and benefits that are unlike Audacy’s stingy reputation.
- Dig deeper into an actual new contract (since the new year).
- Learn who is fortunate enough to get this type of compensation.
- First acknowledgement that there could be a change of control ahead.
- Where this leaves the expected RIFs due first quarter.
Forward to a friend here
Free samples of our work here.
Report Newstips in confidence here
Click to read previous stories: iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities … Saga’s First Big Bungle … Invasion of Foreign Owners to Local Radio … The Pivot Away from Podcasting … Consolidators Adopt New Layoff Strategy … Audacy’s Sale of Radio.com Exposed … 2023 Predictions … Consolidator to Cut Sales Commissions … Ch-ch-changes Ahead for Radio … Bongino Exit Only the Beginning … Music Tax Compromise May be Near
You may also like: A Threat Even Bigger Than No Car Radio … Cumulus Scrambles to Sell More Assets … Cash Infusion Deals Exposed … Not So Fast on No Saga Sale … AQH Erodes As Listener Demands are Ignored … Taylor Swift Fans Go After Ticketmaster … Financial Troubles at SiriusXM … 5 Warning Signs at Audacy … Feds Nail iHeart for Fake Ads
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Relaxation of Ownership Rules Is Back On
- Audacy on the Clock
- Potential Buyer Awaits Audacy Bankruptcy
- New SiriusXM
- What’s Stalling the Audacy Reorganization
- Is Radio Ready for a Comeback?
- Younger Demos Want These Radio Changes
- Surge Pricing for Radio
- Stupid On-Air AI Tricks
- How Nielsen Is Killing Audience Gains