- Talk about cheap – Audacy’s reported new talent fee arrangement is one for the books.
- Sources describe a “near rebellion” in some markets – what’s eating them.
- Audacy’s likely next moves after cutting talent fees.
- Fear surrounding a potential revision of the sales compensation plan.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers