- The first significant change in attitude by young people about radio.
- The four turnoffs that drive younger demos away and how to address them.
- How many youths can relate to 80-year-old Bernie Sanders more than the radio dj trying to be cool – why?
- Four key things that radio stations no longer do that are killing it.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers