- The first significant change in attitude by young people about radio.
- The four turnoffs that drive younger demos away and how to address them.
- How many youths can relate to 80-year-old Bernie Sanders more than the radio dj trying to be cool – why?
- Four key things that radio stations no longer do that are killing it.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye