- The boards of Audacy and Cumulus would be wise to note the recent proactive move of the Disney Board firing CEO Bob Chapek and rehiring retired icon Bob Iger.
- How this could affect their likely bankruptcy.
- Audacy’s version of a ‘Bob Iger replacement’ for David Field.
- But wait, the issue of Audacy’s board of directors.
Report Newstips here
Previously: A Beasley Bankruptcy to Watch … Audacy & Beasley Destroy their Vegas Station Swap … Radio’s Role in Taylor Swift’s Success … A Recession Would Trip Radio Layoffs … Shakeup in Station Management …Townsquare Distances Itself from Radio… Audacy Burning Cash and Adding Debt … Saga’s Hidden Problems … What Now for Audacy … iHeart Stalling Another Bankruptcy … Preview of Tomorrow’s Audacy Revenue Reveal
Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is just public relations -- George Orwell
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities