Read the full article now
- You know a merger is in trouble when you do this – what radio’s money people say Entercom is doing that doesn’t bode well.
- Not U.S. Traffic, not 6 format flips – what’s wrong with Entercom/CBS that it is losing money already.
- David Field is still blaming the CBS stations – the detrimental effect it is having on revenue.
- Will the merger pay off by mid-2019 when Entercom will have operated the CBS stations for one full year.
- Heads could roll – some could be shockers.
- What Entercom is now saying about cost synergies last promised at $110 million.
Start a new subscription here