KEY TAKEAWAYS …
- Why investors are bailing out of owning shares in radio’s second largest radio group.
- What investors see as a bad sign for Audacy’s future.
- Why cutting costs isn’t helping to increase share price.
- Is the company’s name change a solution or a problem?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters