- How radio had it right 5-10 years (if they only stuck with it).
- The new younger demo model you won’t see Nielsen pitching.
- Weaning your station off Nielsen’s (TV news did it).
- Beware of impressions – here’s why.
Read the full article here
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations