There is more belt-tightening coming as Susan Larkin takes over for longtime COO Weezie Kramer.
This year alone Entercom workers have been asked to take voluntary pay cuts, mandatory weeks off without pay, furloughs without an end date while others have been fired in greater numbers than ever before. Turns out the first cut wasn’t the deepest. To coincide with Entercom’s recent restoration of 20% pay cuts there is this to offset it.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent