- Their blueprint for smaller radio stations.
- Often radio CEOs like David Field and Bob Pittman move to redevelopment areas that are not always convenient for employees selling it as investing in local communities – here’s their real reason.
- What’s next in downsizing actual station floorplans.
- But they have a problem – sales and like it or not, here’s the solution coming to a market near you.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here
Scroll through the complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM