- The likelihood of a second Warshaw offer.
- The part of Cumulus’ $50 million stock buyback announcement they are keeping to themselves (until you read it).
- My deadly honest POV: What does Warshaw want with a company that has over $1 billion in debt, that still cannot match its pre-covid revenue in an industry struggling with declining revenues? The answer.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Spotify’s Pivot to Audio Books
- Audacy Hiring Cheaper While Laying Off
- Headwinds in Cox Radio Selloff
- Why Audacy Continues to Deny Bankruptcy
- Late-Stage Consolidation
- Expanded Firings on the Table at Audacy
- Saga Off the Sales Block
- Now It Can Be Told About Lowry Mays
- Audacy & Lenders Reportedly Lawyering Up
- Uncertainty at SiriusXM