- This new talk superstar attracts 100% women, an advertiser’s dream come true.
- Why radio is getting it all wrong betting on right wing talk instead of the “right talk”.
- The model for radio stations looking to break the old mold and attract younger listeners.
- Mel Karmazin would hire someone like her (okay, not for $60 million, but he’d do it in a minute).
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble