- At least 13 people fired cross-platform yesterday alone – how bad things will get.
- Managing so short-staffed even in their largest market – the new model?
- Why Audacy’s David Field may already be dancing on Cox Media’s grave
- What happened to that rumored Cox Radio sale – is it coming?
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- Westwood to Shutter Another Division
- The Danger of Electric Cars to Radio
- Audacy & iHeart Playing Dirty with Ad Rates
- Townsquare’s Major Expansion
- Cumulus Just Screwed Itself
- iHeart’s Moving to ‘Touchless Radio’
- Average Song Length Nose Dives
- Recession Plans at the Big 3 Radio Groups
- Podcast Listening Slowing & Cratering
- Emmis’ Long Goodbye