- After what they did last week, everyone including Wall Street now knows the depths of Audacy’s money problems
- Hard put for cash – Audacy went searching for money to bolster their operational funds from a faraway source that you’ve likely never heard of.
- Just how bad things are and the timing effect that they will have on already severe job cutbacks can now be predicted – here’s how.
- For all the talking about how important audio and podcasting is to Audacy – here’s the remarkable story they reportedly sold lenders.
Read the full article here
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Scroll through a complete list of previous stories here
- iHeart’s Amazon Deal Is Nonsensical
- Audacy Concerned About Revenue Shortfall
- Radio Selling Almost as Much Video As TV Does
- Radio is in Perpetual Decline – How Does it End
- iHeart to Copy Townsquare’s Digital First Strategy
- Audacy’s Next Big Bungle
- What Investors Know (and Aren’t Saying) About Audacy
- Tower Deal Comes Back to Bite Cumulus
- Management Meltdown at Audacy Corporate
- Radio’s Best & Worst Pandemic Recoveries