- The emerging post-lockdown listening changes that leave radio stations out of sync with their audience.
- New study on the effect of working remotely on radio.
- Changes in music genres (you’ll never guess the genre that skyrocketed during the lockdown, it’s out of nowhere). If you can name it, you’re really tuned in.
- The new rules for stay-at-home listener engagement.
Read the full article here
- iHeart Revenue Wins at Audacy’s Expense
- The Big New Revenue Source Cumulus is Hiding
- Audacy Faces Bankruptcy Next Year
- Details of Apollo Cox Selloff Revealed
- Apollo Explores Selling Cox Radio
- How Employees Would Fix Audacy
- $5,000 Springsteen Tickets
- Plunging Morale is Costing Audacy
- Your Car Radio May Have to Be Recalled
- What iHeart Will Do